Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome Fall!

Yesterday late afternoon was the official beginning of fall. The weather was gorgeous with temps in the 50's most of the day and edging up to the 60's by late afternoon/evening. By bedtime it was back in the 50's with another very crisp morning today. I so totally love this weather. I could live in sweatshirts and jeans year round and be happy.

Leaves are starting to fall, which is sad because it is just getting cool enough for them to begin changing color. I want pretty leaves! Halloween will be here before we know it.

I plan to start decorating this weekend, on top of the birthday party hoopla and such. Pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. I dunno about you, but this is my very favourite time of year!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a perfect first day of Fall! You are so lucky. I had tempatures in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete